Canadian Rack is a VAR for Metalware boltless shelving. Also referred to as Interlok No-Bolt, this design is based on three principles:
- Strength: The ultimate in strength and rigidity has been obtained by the wedge-type combination of shelf and brackets.
- Economy: Assembly cost is a vital factor. Interlok No-Bolt shelving eliminates obsolete methods of assembly. Nuts, bolts and tools have been removed from the equation, saving up to 80% of assembly time.
- Efficiency: Shelves can easily be rearranged and all component parts installed without dismantling. Interlok No-Bolt is the only shelving completely assembled in an upright position. There is no additional floor space needed for the process of assembly.
Canadian Rack provides many warehouse shelving solutions available to meet your storage requirements. Our shelving solutions cover small parts bins to industrial and commercial shelving systems holding 1,000 pounds and more.
In addition, Canadian Rack carries Light Duty shelving: an extremely versatile product that can be used for many types of retail display operations. Whether the product is used as a light duty rack or as wide span shelving it can easily be configured and reconfigured for your specific application.
All shelving assemblies can be fitted with modular drawers up to 24″ deep by 48″ wide and up to 24 partitions per drawer.
- Double folded closed corners for maximum support
- A two-way locking principle at each corner
- 18 gauge standard shelf and 20 gauge box style shelf are interchangeable
- For heavier point load, reinforcing bars may be added to the front and rear of the shelf
- All shelves are punched for Bin Dividers