THE UTILITY OF THE ROLL OUT VERTICAL SHEET RACK
The Roll Out Vertical Sheet Rack is designed for storage of smaller pieces, cut pieces, partial sheets, and leftovers from cutting and other operations.
The vertical sheet rack stores a variety of sizes and shapes of sheet material, held vertically on a rolling drawer that facilitates loading and unloading.
- The Vertical Sheet Rack is small and compact, can be placed close to the operating equipment.
- Rack and contents are highly visible.
- Each non-skid drawer extends fully from the rack.
- Each drawer is easily extended by one person.
- Each sheet is available quickly, easily, and safely.
- Rapid access to sheets makes for reduced operating costs.
- Standard capacity: 1 500 lbs.
- 8 models ranging from 6′ x 4′ to 12′ x 5′
- Up to 15 roll out vertical drawers per section
- 8 bearings align each vertical drawer.
- Wire mesh backing
- Removable holding arms
- Protective lining.